Certified Executor Advisors


Sharon Greysen Personal Real Estate Corporation is a certified executor advisor here to help you make informed choices for your real estate journey. Get to know more about her certification below.

What is a Certified Executor Advisor?

CEA stands for Certified Executor Advisor. There are 17 different professions that can be accredited with a CEA designation, including Realtors, Accountants, Financial Advisors, Auctioneers, Life Insurance brokers, Therapists and Bankruptcy Trustees. As a Realtor who specializes in Estate Sales, being a CEA expands the high level of service I offer to my clients. 

When Do I Need A CEA?

Expert ADvice

  • When you are an Executor selling the Estate's home and need expert advice - being an Executor can be a time-consuming and stressful depending on the complexities of the Will. 
  • When you are Legacy planning and want to streamline the process for a future named Executor.

“I Am The Executor of my Father's Estate... How can you help me?”

Guiding You All The Way

I'll guide you through the process of settling your Father's Estate - selling the home, content removal, legal matters, tax returns, etc. Real Estate makes up one third of the value of the average estate in Canada, potentially making it an area of considerable risk and challenge for Executors. Let me be of assistance! 

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.